The Greatest Gift You Can Give
As women we have the tendency to assume that others know more than us or that they are more talented.
Consider these points:
- If you don’t value yourself how do you expect others to do so?
- You’re not adding to the value in the world if you don’t acknowledge your unique gifts.
- When you feel less than equal, you project weakness.
- When you’re strong, you automatically project confidence.
- On the days you feel strong, you feel smarter, too.
- When you demonstrate your gifts, people will be more attentive and engaged.
- The less you care about seeking approval, the more approval you seem to get.
The greatest gift you can give to the world is to concentrate on those talents unique to you and use them to enrich the world.